Family Relationships

Join other women in the sandwich generation - share ideas and solutions as you learn to nourish family relationships without starving yourself.

Friday, May 04, 2007

With Mother's Day a week away, have your children asked you how you would like to celebrate? For some of us, this is a hard question to answer. We've been so used to doing for, and taking care of, our families that somehow we may have forgotten how to focus on our own desires. Maybe we need this day to give us the impetus - and permission - to meet our needs for a change.

So what do you want to do to enjoy your special day? Think about it and share your ideas with your family.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really enjoy getting all dressed up and sitting in some fancy restaurant. I told my son I'd rather we go for a walk in the woods and take along a picnic lunch.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love being with my husband, children and grandchildren and it really doesn't matter what we do. This year we're having a brunch at my son and daughter-in-law's home so it will be casual and comfortable.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home