Family Relationships

Join other women in the sandwich generation - share ideas and solutions as you learn to nourish family relationships without starving yourself.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Are you on information overload, wondering what's the next 'best product' to help you feel better, do better, be better? Are you forever testing your limits, trying a new approach or a different angle? Slow down and relax - it's summertime. Find a concert in the park or begin a novel you can't put down. Interrupt your regular routine to do something out of the ordinary for yourself - you deserve it.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally believe that most of us are on information overload.
I noticed how I was feeling anxious most of the time. I was feeling like life was passing me by. All the information being put out there was making me feel like I always had to be doing something,buying something,or applying something in order for my life to be better.

I decided to stop watching the news. I refused to purchase another self-help book.
Instead I get out more, I take walks. I watch funny movies and eat popcorn. I read poetry and write my own sometimes. But most of all I started writing in my journal about all the things I'm grateful for.

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home