Family Relationships

Join other women in the sandwich generation - share ideas and solutions as you learn to nourish family relationships without starving yourself.

Friday, October 27, 2006

It just goes to show that, as with political sentiments, people think and feel very differently about what is right for the family - theirs, in particular.

Marika said.....

Actually, the family compound you describe doesn't sound so bad to me. It sure would beat spending all that time and money on "love miles," not to mention reducing our carbon imprint, if we could live closer to family members.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the 40-something daughter who now has to factor one more family member into the mix of kids, husband and career. As much as I enjoy my Mom and as helpful as she is, I think living together at this hectic stage of my life just wouldn't work.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home