Family Relationships

Join other women in the sandwich generation - share ideas and solutions as you learn to nourish family relationships without starving yourself.

Friday, October 26, 2007

With Halloween just around the corner, who would you want to be? What costume would you wear? What would your mask reflect? How would you act - and how is that different from how you usually are?

Who said Halloween is just for children - bring out the kid in you and do something playful. As a member of the Sandwich Generation, you deserve to treat youself to a special day.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth K. Vogt said...

Okay, it's past Halloween, but I am going to answer this question just for the fun of it!
I would dress up as a black cat. Not a "bad" black cat, just a black cat, with a fluffy long black tail and pointy ears. I'd somehow fashion real whiskers on my face, not just draw them on with face paint. And I'd find a fun mask to cover my eyes and make me look mysterious, just like a cat should.
Why? Cause I saw a little girl dressed up like a cat--and I thought: Now, isn't she going to have fun?

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home