Family Relationships

Join other women in the sandwich generation - share ideas and solutions as you learn to nourish family relationships without starving yourself.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Despite the anticipation around Super Tuesday, the results are inconclusive - there is still no clear candidate from either party. Yet they all remain energized and committed to clarifying their positions.

As Sandwiched Boomers, let's continue to raise our voices in support of the issues that are important to us and our families. It wasn't so long ago that women didn't have the right to vote. Three cheers for all of you who took the time to get involved and plan to remain so.

A reminder to tune in tomorrow as we begin to set the stage for a memorable Valentines Day.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Travelin'Oma said...

I've just found your blog, and I'm excited about it. I've read several of your posts and I'm going to put a link on my blog. I'll be reading!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home